Electric and Gas furnace in Greater Montreal
Using state-of-the-art technology, electric, gas, and oil furnaces are some of the most popular heating systems in Quebec.
At Confort Expert, we offer a wide range of furnaces by the most renowned brands on the market, such as:
How Do They Work?
Furnaces are heat generators that capture and heat the ambient air. A fan and a ductwork system are then used to distribute the warm air around every room in your home.
Electric furnaces: equipped with state-of-the-art motors, our variable speed electric furnaces offer high performance, silence, and comfort. Because they start slow and speed up progressively, these heating units make it possible for dust and allergens to get caught in the filters rather than being spread around the house. As a result, the air inside the home is cleaner and healthier.
You may want to consider a dual-energy furnace if you’re looking for a unit that’s compatible with Hydro-Quebec’s rate DT. To learn more about this attractive rate or about the advantages of electric heating and of the dual-energy heating system, please get in touch with one of our specialists.
Gas furnaces: These appliances boast an innovative design full of ingenuity. Designed to offer higher energy-efficiency, gas furnaces offer constant and consistent heat. With variable speeds, these quiet heat generators can help you achieve considerable savings on your heating bill.
Oil furnaces: Durable, efficient, and affordable, oil furnaces are robust and will quickly warm up every room in your home. If you’re looking to increase efficiency, these appliances can be used as part of a dual-energy system when combined with a heat pump.
When Should You Replace Your Furnace?
If your gas or oil furnace is more than 20 years old, its energy efficiency may only be 60%. The other 40%, that is to say almost half of your heating costs, escape through your chimney. These days, new furnaces offer energy efficiency that can reach up to 90%. That number can be even higher for certain furnace models. Just think, your heating bills could melt like ice in the sun!
Are you looking to reduce your energy consumption? Electric furnaces are your best bet. If you already have a forced-air ductwork system that distributes heat, installing an electric furnace will allow you to considerably reduce your carbon footprint.
Here’s a tip: Don’t wait until your heating system is broken or defective to make a change. Schedule an appointment with one of our energy experts today. We’ll evaluate your current heating system and recommend the best solutions for your needs.
Advantages to consider:
- Fast, consistent heating
- Affordable cost
- Comfortable room temperature
- Very little maintenance required
- Available in a blackout (gas furnaces)
- Higher efficiency for houses with many rooms
- Flexibility in adapting to dual-energy systems and accessories such as heat pumps, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air fans, and more
Confort Expert, a Team of Professionals at Your Service
- Would you like to know more about electric, gas, or fuel oil furnaces?
- Would you like to learn about the grant programs you could have access to if you replace your current heating system?
- Would you like to know more about our attractive, personalized financing plans?
A new standard in the electric furnace arena, THE FURNACE is equipped with an ECM motor, guarantees greater efficiency and constant airflow, and offers greater savings through continuous ventilation, while making the most of the humidifier and filtration systems. Other models available.
Modular air handlers can match all kinds of comfort and installation needs with two types of configurations. MVC models come with variable-speed motors to supply the exact amount of conditioned air you need – no more, no less. ME models, with their ECM motors, offer a more economical solution.
The Amana brand air handlers feature a direct drive blower motor, which reduces the likelihood of hot and cold spots in the house. The MBVC model provides increased efficiency over standard efficiency motors.
The York Affinity Series natural gas furnaces feature a variable-speed design, and can help control humidity, enhance energy efficiency and reduce sound levels. They were designed to adjust their level of operation up or down to offset the rate at which heat leaves your home. They can achieve up to a 98% AFUE rating. Other models available.
The quietest and most efficient natural gas furnace on the market. This device is equipped with new Precise Comfort ™ and Airflex ™ technologies. Its innovative design ensures quiet operation, up to eight times quieter than the nearest competitor. The remarkable efficiency of the system can save you hundreds of dollars every year. Other models available.
Conforto oil furnaces are clean, quiet and economical appliances. The Conforto achieves 87% (AFUE) efficiency and is equipped with a Riello burner, one of the best in its category. Other models available.