OUR HEATING SERVICES IN THE GREATER MONTREAL AREA
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PEACE OF MIND?
We install all our appliances according to current standards and regulations. Moreover, thanks to our efficient customer service, you can contact us 24 hours a day in case of an emergency, including weekends and holidays. In a nutshell: you can really count on us!
AN EXPERT TECHNICIAN WILL VISIT YOU AT HOME!
Many things influence your decision to replace or buy a new heating appliance. Our expert technician will visit you at no cost to check your current system and will prepare a quote taking into account:
- the number and type of newly installed appliances
- your home’s heating requirements
- applicable standards and regulations
- the transition from one energy source to another (in the case of a conversion)
- the state of the existing system before replacing or adding new appliances (conformity, obsolescence, etc.)
- certain appliances (humidifier, filter, etc.)in the current system
Our installation includes the following components:
- standard disassembly and salvage of replaced, unused or useless appliances and equipment (appliances, oil tanks, etc.)
- necessary adaptors (except when an appliance is moved or added) between:
- the new appliance and air ducts (forced air systems)
- the new appliance and existing pipes (water systems)
- hooking the appliance up to oil or natural gas supplies, or electrical outlets
- replacing the duct and the barometric damper (oil-fueled appliance)
- new electrical supply hookup for the appliance (conversion to electricity or new appliance)
- new thermostat for each new or replaced appliance
- control device, wiring, wire function terminal, and pilot light (dual-energy installations)
- new natural gas supply hookup for the appliance (conversion to natural gas)
- home storage of the chimney when no longer in use
While preparing your quote, our experts will tell you if further work is needed, and will counsel you accordingly.