Air Management and Quality – Air Exchangers
Air exchangers are effective appliances that send stale air, humidity, and pollutants outside, replacing them with healthier, fresher, cleaner, and more comfortable air.
Is This Product Right for You?
Installing an air exchanger is now mandatory for all new buildings. Because they’re more airtight, modern homes tend to trap more humidity and contaminants in the air. With an air exchanger, the air is constantly being renewed, resulting in better hygiene and optimized comfort levels overall.
In existing homes, the air exchanger allows you to resolve moisture-related issues (steamy windows, mould) and eliminate pollutants that can be harmful to your health (pollen, dust, hair, smoke, harmful vapours related to cleaning products and solvents, etc.).
- Does anyone in your home suffer from asthma or allergies?
- Have you noticed condensation on your windows during the wintertime?
- Does the air feel too humid, cold, or uncomfortable?
- Have you noticed signs of mould around your windows?
- Do you use products that are likely to produce toxic vapours (i.e., cleaning products, paint, or solvents)?
- Does anyone smoke in your house?
- Do you have pets?
- Are you concerned about the quality of the air circulating inside your home?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, contact us. One of our air management and quality consultants will analyze your specific needs to help you resolve the issues affecting the quality of the air you breathe.
Advantages to Consider
The air exchanger sucks up all of the hot, stale air in your home and sends it outside, using a fan equipped with a heat recovery unit. Then, using a separate duct to avoid all forms of contamination, the air exchanger gathers fresh air from outside – which is heated as it passes through the heat recovery unit – and distributes it throughout every room in your home. The fact that the air is constantly being renewed provides a number of advantages:
- The air quality is optimized, nonstop
- Natural ventilation is beneficial to your health
- Humidity and pollutants are constantly being evacuated
- The risk of mould and pollutants is eliminated
- Improves comfort levels, year-round
- Saves energy
At Confort Expert, our state-of-the-art air exchangers provide many benefits:
- Easy to install
Your Health and Well-Being are Our Priority!
For more than 25 years, our team has been devoted to servicing our clients. Because we care about your health and well-being, we offer a range of appliances manufactured by the most well-known brands on the market.
A leader in the heating, air-conditioning, and air management industry all over Montreal, Laval, on the South Shore, and on the North Shore, Confort Expert has the knowledge and expertise required to meet all of your residential needs.
BREEZE (BR70, BR130)
Breeze is a simple and efficient ventilation system that protects your home, your family’s health and your wallet. The breeze system is installed directly on the furnace or air conditioner return duct in HALF the time required for installing a traditional air exchanger. The system can be installed on the duct or wall-mounted. The BR70 is well-suited to a home with a maximum surface of 1500 sq feet, and the BR130 for a maximum surface of 2700 sq ft.